Thursday, October 22, 2009

€spaña


10/17/09
Today Brian and I went to the Cathedral de Barcelona to shoot some photos. I wasn’t feeling so hot today since I drank so much Absinthe last night. :D Other than that I had a great time walking around the city. People are friendly here. Barcelona feels like any big city. It’s very diverse. Tapas are big around here. There is every kind of food you could want. I haven’t been to any restaurants with “Spanish food.” I had a three-cheese salad with fresh French bread and Sangria for lunch. It was the best! I am such a people watcher. I love to see what people are wearing, their piercings, face types, and hairstyles. I have noticed that the mullet is making a come back?? What is this? Don’t they understand that it’s never a good time to bring the mullet back?! Ack! Guys and girls please, please understand the mullet is one of the worst inventions of the human race! (That and fannie packs.) Now I understand there are pictures of me sporting fannie packs. Listen y’all, I was young and it WAS the 80’s/90’s mistakes were made.

I can’t wait for Ashley to get here! She left on the 17th (today) but wont get here until the 19th. The reason for this is she has a long stop in Atlanta G.A. but because of the time change in Spain she will also loose a day. There is a 7-hour time difference and in Spain they use 24hr clock systems. Right now it is 22:10 (10:10PM) 3:10pm USA time.

Brian said I was so drunk last night I was laughing at everything. I apparently was drawing pictures and writing then opening the door and handing them to people walking by… I sort of remember this. One of the pictures was of a spaceship that said, “be conscious, they’re waiting…” Ha I’m such a goof.

I have seen some really pretty colored plastic bags around! Where can I get some!!! You guys know how obsessed I am with my plastic bags! LOL By the way that reminds me of something I did buy today. A guy on the street was making ashtrays out of soda cans. They are very cool and ecocentric. Hint: New product for 2010??

No comments: