Tuesday, July 22, 2008

I Think it's Tuesday

Damn I wrote out a whole long blog and it was lost when I pressed save. Let me try this again...


N.D. Check.
Batille? Check.
Grave yards? Check
Dinner? Check.
Drinks? Check.
Random drunk calls to the US? Check.


So, yesterday we went to the grave yard and visited our good friends Oscar Wilde and Jim Morrison among the million other dead people there. We took over 100 pictures (obviously we have a love for the morbid.)

We finally made it to our hotel and checked in. Went out for dinner, and came back drunk. We drunk dialed some friends in the US, and laughed ALOT! Ashley and I ordered room service. When the guy came to our door and he stepped inside. Ashley told him how cute he was and pinched his cheeks. I laughed hysterically. We laughed some more until we got a call from a man at the front desk. In a stern voice he said "You girls, STOP it!" I apologized and hung up. We passed out for the evening.

Today we went shopping to distract our hangover. We bought food so we can cook in our hotel flat. Then we went shopping again. We came back for tea and Aderal. Made our way to N.D. again and went inside this time.

Now back at David's about to change and get ready for the France Slam I'm competing in tonight! YEAY!

Miss you all,
Misty

1 comment:

Mr. Fang said...

Did you get lost in Paris or decide not to come back? ;)

Keep us updated!