Friday, July 18, 2008

Ouch my Anus!

Whoa Lily!!

I went to the hair remover place (whatever you call it) today to get some tough ingrown hairs removed from the ol' twat. Lily advised me it wouldn't cost much and I'd be happy with my results. Inside the enclosed room she got to work. She asked the routine. I explained with great detail how I self epilate my bikini area, and shave the rest due to sensitivity. She shakes her head and says "You give me lots of work." As she begins to excavate my ingrown hairs, she says "very coarse hari you have, very coarse." I tell her it's the damn German blood and my father is an ape. She then commands me to put my legs up in the air in a very compromising position. "I don't even do this for guys I'm intimate with." I tell her.
"Clean now, you will love me later" as she begins deforesting the hairs I seemed to have missed in my routine. "OUCH!" I Eek as she waxes my bung hole. "What the fuck!?" I scream in my head as another pluck of labia hair is removed. "I came in to remove ingrown hairs I whimper."
"Stop being baby!" she replies.

After an hour of holding my legs in such a compromising position, she finally wipes her head and takes her spectacles off. She removes her gloves and begins to wash up. Naked from the waist down I hop off the torture bench only to find my legs have lost all blood and buckle under the weight of me. "Careful floor is slippery" she says in her Asian/French accent. "No I don't think it's the floor." I say as I pull myself back up on the table. "My legs are actually asleep, whoa!" Lily leaves the room so I can get it together. Again I put weight and try to stand, and again my legs buckle under me. I crumple to the floor. Flash backs of broken hip and the helplessness of not remembering how to walk or having strength and coordination to walk sweep over me. Wow. Scary. I finally get feeling back in my legs, change and come out of the room. "35 dollars, see you in a month" she says. and I know I will.

No comments: