Monday, July 21, 2008

Morning in Paris

Just woke up and about to get some coffee and a bite for breakfast. I'm getting used to the metro already and find it much easier to use than the NY subway. With that being said, I'm happy to say that I found Ashley (or should I say she found me) with very little trouble at N.D. (we took different flights.)

David is very nice and just to say, has really been a sweetie. I apreciate everything he has done.

Today the plan is to get food, then casually walk around ending up at N.D. again to have a final look inside and whatnot. on our way back to David's stop at the Bastille. David is at work, but left me with the spare, so we'll come back to his flat and get our gear heading to check in at our hotel.

Well, about to hop in the shower. That's all for now friends!

I love this!
Misty

No comments: