Friday, November 6, 2009

BCN


Just found out the homeless get 800EU a month to live on. I wonder why some of these homeless use it all on booze? Maybe I'm wrong, but if my government gave me free health care and 800 Euros a month I'd be saving and making some sort of business eventually. Not living in my own filth and alcohol. I don’t see the pleasure in sleeping outside unless I’m camping in the woods.

I've completely run out of money for the month. Still have five days here. I have food for the week but I’ve even used my metro card up. Brian is nice enough to buy me another one so I am not stuck at the apartment. Meanwhile I await my mother to wire me my next chunk, which will have to last me England and Ethiopia.

Sorry guys! That means no gifts this year. :(

I miss my cat Bud. Those of you that know my fat fluff of furry know that he's been with me 10 years now! Yes that's right 10 years. He knows all my secrets muahahahaha! He is staying with Marc in New Orleans and is getting plenty of attention from what I hear. Doesn’t help much when you feel completely alone and just want to snuggle. That's what cats are good for snuggling.

There are a lot of cats in Barcelona. They especially live on the mountains. Mountain cats! I remember climbing Montjuic I saw ALOT of these wild mountain cats. They look happy and well fed.

Well it's a fact I have a new product for 2010 in the Eco-Art line of goodies! You'll just have to wait until I get back to see them! Not only that but I also have a new line of jewelry.

You'll love the authentic details and handcrafted unique pendants in the "Amber Time Line." If you like steam punk, and gadgets you'll love these pendants.

No comments: